Application & Approval Process
Customer Support & Benefits
Equipment & Software Quality
ProMerchant is a credit card processing provider that is used by merchants across an array of industries, including online businesses, mail order/telephone order enterprises, retail stores, and restaurants. Launched in 2018, ProMerchant has already gained a positive status for providing a straightforward and fast application process. There are no set up fees or application costs, therefore merchants will solely be charged on their month-to-month agreement. Customer support is available all day, every day and they provide robust assistance with managing the merchant’s account. On their official website, ProMerchant promotes their offer of the best processing solutions with cutting-edge technology that covers high-risk businesses, e-commerce sitesand more.
- Businesses that want to avoid long-term contracts and confusing statements
- Brick and mortar based establishments such as restaurants and retail shops
- Businesses looking to accept payments online, over the phone and mail orders
Not suitable for
- Large, high-risk businesses that have multiple locations
At ProMerchant, there are two pricing plans available to select from, both of which are simple and have an easy-to-follow structure. The pricing details are not visible on the company website, but ProMerchant has highlighted the features and a summary for each plan.
Their Interchange Plus Fixed Rate is a transparent, low-cost plan. The Interchange rates that Visa and Mastercard charge will be broken down with the best ones that apply to the merchant’s type of business. Furthermore, ProMerchant’s low percentage rate and transaction fee which are added on top of the Interchanged, are fixed. This plan is a month-to-month agreement with no hidden fees.
The second pricing plan, Flat Rate Pricing, differs from the preceding because it eliminates any variation in rates and presents merchants with one fixed rate for any and all credit cards. As well, this option has a very unique feature, whereby merchants can qualify for an extension of this plan that reduces overall credit card processing fees down to 0%. It is recommended for retail and mobile businesses, and as with their Interchange Plus Fixed Rate pricing, this pricing structure has a month-to-month agreement with no hidden fees. During the application process, a senior account representative will be assigned to the merchant to help them choose the best pricing plan for their type of business. If merchants would like to learn more about fees and rates such as the monthly account fees, monthly minimum volume, and annual fees, it would be best to get in touch with one of their representatives .
- Merchant accounts are approved within 24 hours.
- Offers a vast selection of credit card machines including the Verifone Vx520. This fantastic credit card machine offers EMV compatibility and accepts NFC-based payment methods.
- Uses multiple, acclaimed payment gateways, such as Authorize.Net and NMI . If the merchant desires to synchronize their QuickBooks accounting software, NMI is the best option. For merchants that do not have an online presence, we highly-recommend using ProMerchant’s online portal, which has a free virtual terminal.
- MOTO (Mail or Telephone Order).
- The PayAnywhere express app and EMV card reader enables mobile payments.
- Hardware is PCI-compliant and protected by the Verix operating system. Sensitive data (consumer’s credit card details) are also secured with end-to-end encryption.
- No setup or cancellation fees.
- Low-cost rates.
- Next day funding.
- Transparent and cost-saving month-to-month agreements.
- Free equipment installation.
- Personalized support team.
Applying for a merchant account is a smooth and quick online process. Merchants are not obliged to provide many documents, unlike other payment processing services. To request a free quote, prospective clients must provide the following information:
- First name and Surname
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Their type of business
The average approval time for a merchant account is 24 hours, but in most cases, merchants will have their account approved within the next couple of hours of applying. Afterward, ProMerchant will send the necessary hardware and for greater convenience, merchants can start using the free online tool ProMerchant provides within minutes .
ProMerchant provides the highest quality of customer service to its clients and aims to answer questions and resolve any issues within an appropriate amount of time. The team consists of highly-trained and professional individuals with years of experience in the industry. As well, there are support representatives available all day, seven days a week via telephone or email. There is also an FAQ section on the company website which covers popular queries such as the application process, monthly fees, and security (PCI-compliant).
Phone: (888) 479-3554
Email: Online form on the company website